Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trip Roundup 9/16/12


Today my boyfriend and I went to a few different places around Georgetown. First we went to the CVS on N Austin, but they were out of Lever soap and they didn't carry the Youthful Wear part of Physician's formula. Their coupon machine was out of paper and they didn't have any more... then we went to the CVS on Williams and their coupon machine was out of order. So no coupon this week, but I did get my shopping done at this CVS. Then we went to the Walgreens on Williams and the Target in Wolf Ranch.

At CVS we did 2 transactions.

For the first transaction I bought:

  • (1) Tide Pods 14ct, $4.44ea
  • (1) Dove Shampoo, $3.00ea
  • (1) Lever 2000 8pk Bar Soap, $7.00ea
  • (1) Dove Men + Care Body Wash, $5.00ea
  • (1) Degree Men's Deodorant, $2.50ea
  • (1) Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Concealer Stick, $13.29ea
I used:
  • (1) $1/1 Tide Pods MFG Coupon (came with a sample)
  • (1) $1/1 Dove Shampoo OR Conditioner MFG Coupon from Recyclebank
  • (1) $1/1 Lever Bar Soap MFG Coupon
  • (1) $1/1 Dove Men + Care Body Wash CVS Coupon (came on the bottom of my reciept last week)
  • (1) $1/1 Dove Men + Care Body Wash or Bar Soap MFG Coupon
  • (1) $1/1 Degree Deodorant MFG Coupon (came in a Unilever mailer)
  • $17 in ECB
Total OOP: $13.24 w/ tax PLUS I got back $14 in ECB
AND I am submitting for a rebate on the Physician's Formula Concealer (up to $12.95), so that is a bonus!

For the second transaction I bought:
  • (1) Dove Conditioner, $3.00ea
  • (2) Dove Sensitive Bar Soap 6pk, $7.00ea
  • (1) Tide Pods, $4.44ea
  • (1) Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Foundation, $15.49ea
I used:
  • (1) $1/1 Dove Shampoo OR Conditioner MFG Coupon from Recycle Bank
  • (2) $1/1 Dove Beauty Bar MFG Coupon
  • (1) $1/1 Tide Pods MFG Coupon (came with a sample)
  • $18 in ECB
Total OOP: $16.16 w/ tax PLUS I got back $13 in ECB
AND I am submitting for a rebate on the Physician's Formula Foundation (up to $14.95), so cha-ching!



At Walgreens I bought:
  • (2) Colgate Total Advanced 4oz Toothpaste, $3.00ea WYB 2
  • (2) Aussie Hairspray, $3.00ea WYB 2
  • (3) Glade Scented Oil Warmers, $1.33ea WYB 3
  • (1) Glade Fragrance Mist Starter Kit, $2.99ea
  • (2) One A Day Men's Pro Edge Vitamins, $9.99ea (B1G1 50% off)
  • (2) 2012 Monthly Planners, on clearance for $0.20ea (used as fillers)
I used:
  • (2) $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4oz or larger MFG Coupon
  • (1) $3/2 Aussie or Herbal Essence Products MFG Coupon
  • (3) $1/1 Glade Scented Oil Warmer MFG Coupon
  • (1) $2/1 Glade Fragrance Mist Starter Kit MFG Coupon
  • (2) $2/1 One A Day Multivitamin MFG Coupon
  • (3) RRs totaling to $8
Total OOP: $13.38 w/ tax, I got 6,000 balance reward points ($6 value) and I got back $9 in RR!! What? $9? I was expecting only $7! I got a bonus $1 RR from Glade Expressions, and the Glade RR I thought was supposed to be $1 from the Glade warmers was actually $2! Sweet!



At Target I bought:
  • (1) Febreeze Noticeables Warmer Unit, $2.99ea
  • (3) Nivea Q10 Double Action Balm, $5.79ea (buy 3, get a $5 GC)
  • (1) Oral-B Professional Care 1000 Toothbrush, $39.99ea (display said $39.99, but it was ringing up as $69.99. Manager went and looked and gave it to me for what the display said, yay!)
I used:
  • (1) $3/1 Febreeze Noticeables Warmer Unit (took off $2.99)
  • (1) $2/1 Nivea Men Facial Care Product Target Coupon
  • (3) $3/1 Nivea Men Q10 Product MFG Coupon from here
  • (1) $10/1 Oral-B Professional Care Toothbrush MFG Coupon (from a P&G home mailer)
  • $5 GC from previous Biore purchase
Total OOP: $33.95 w/ tax PLUS I got a $5 GC back from the Nivea men products, meaning each product was only $0.46! I am also submitting a $20 rebate on the Oral-B Professional Toothbrush, meaning it cost only $10!

Overall it was a pretty good day, or it will be once my rebates start rolling in! Haha(:
I spent a total of $76.73, but I am getting back $47.90 in rebates!

2 comments:

  1. What are the Physician's Formula rebates, are they the Try me Free ones that' have a tag on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did the Try Me Free rebate. I found these with the tags on them and it is a bonus because this week is the $7 ECB deal!

    ReplyDelete