Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School Supplies marked down 70% - 9/12/12


Today I went to Target and Walgreens in Georgetown. At Target I was happy to find the notebooks marked down 70% off, remember that these have $5 in coupons in them! I couldn't resist the $0.75/1 ANY Puffs that they have in there. And there were TONS left if you were wondering. After that I went to the Walgreens on University Ave to get some Cottonelle wipes, but they were $3.29 a package there! I remember buying some at the Walgreens on Williams Dr and they were only $2.19 a package, so I went there instead! My trip summary is below.

At Target I bought:

  • (14) Mead 1-subject Notebooks, $0.30ea on clearance from $1.00ea
  • (1) 200ct Halloween Bounty Napkins, $2.99ea (I couldn't resist these, they are so cute!)
  • (4) Febreeze Noticeables Warmer Packs, $2.99ea
I used:
  • (1) $1/1 Bounty Napkins MFG Coupon (was mailed to me from vocalpoint.com)
  • (4) $3/1 Febreeze Noticeables Warmer Pack from PG 8/26
  • (1) $5/1 GC
Total OOP: $1.29 w/ tax PLUS I got 14 sets of awesome coupons out of the deal - you can view the coupons in the notebooks at the bottom of this post. I saved over $25 from regular price!


At Walgreens I bought:
  • (3) Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes, $2.19ea
  • (3) Wet N Wild Nail Polish, $0.99ea
I used:
  • (1) $0.50/2 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes MFG Coupon from 8/12 SS
  • (3) $1/1 Wet N Wild MFG Coupon from 9/9 RP
  • (1) $4 RR from previous purchase
Total OOP: $2.24 w/ tax & I got back a $3 RR for buying 3 Cottonelle Products

No comments:

Post a Comment