Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Target/CVS Trip - 9/11/12


I just went to CVS to get the Bayer Aspirin, here is the breakdown:

I bought:

  • (2) Bayer Low Dose Aspirin 32ct, $3.19ea (B1G1 50% off)
I used:
  • (1) $3/2 Bayer Aspirin or One A Day Vitamins CVS Coupon from Coupon Machine this week
  • (2) $1/1 Bayer Aspirin 24ct or larger MFG Coupon from facebook
Total OOP: FREE


The other day at Target I did the Biore deal and got a $5 GC, so I'm using that in the transaction below.

I bought:
  • (1) Biore 8ct Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Limited Edition Tin, $5.89ea
  • (1) Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, $5.89ea
  • (2) Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce, $1.99ea
I used:
  • (1) Buy Biore Pore Strips, Get a Biore Cleanser for FREE MFG Coupon from 8/12 SS
  • (1) $0.75/2 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce Target Coupon from here
  • (2) $0.65/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce MFG Coupon from here
  • (1) $5 Gift Card from a previous purchase
Total OOP: $3.05 w/ tax & I got a $5 GC back to use on my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment