Monday, September 3, 2012

Thirsty? Check your Randall's Just for U account for this bonus coupon!


I was planning for a shopping trip at Randall's last night and ran across this coupon for Coca-Cola Products:


I had it on my account, but my boyfriend did not have it on his account... so check to see if you can add this deal to your card! I didn't quite know how this was going to play out at the register because I also added this deal to my card:


I was hoping that I could pay $5.98 for all (5) 12pks, but I knew that was too good to be true, so I decided to try it out and do a transaction of just drinks because we are running low in our dorm room! Haha, anyways here is the break down:

  • (2) 24pk Ozarka Water, $8.98 @ regular price
    • -$1.98 card savings (on 2)
    • -$0.75/2 Ozarka 24pk MFG Coupon from Texas Ranger's game
      • $6.25 for 2 or $3.13ea
  • (3) 12pk Coca-Cola, $17.97 @ regular price
    • -$3.06 card savings (on 3)
    • -$4.97 Just for U savings (on 3)
    • -$4.56 Store Coupon (on 3)
      • $5.38 for 3
  • (2) 12pk Fanta Orange, $11.98 @ regular price
    • -$2.04 Card Savings (on 2)
    • -$4.56 Store Coupon (on 2)
      • $5.38 for 2
Total OOP for all the water and sodas: $17.01 +$1.40 tax = $18.41

It was $10.76 for the (5) 12pks, which isn't bad - only $2.15 each! I'm pretty sure that the Just for U Savings that came off on the Coca-Cola was meant for the whole order of sodas, but it was a lump sum so it just got stuck there. Still not sure how the coupons I added to my card played out, but it was better than I expected! I was thinking that I was going to have to pay regular price for (2) 12pks, which is $5.99ea, to get the other (3) 12pks for free. But I'm happy that it came out cheaper!

Oh and a catalina printed out stating that if you buy Ozarka 24pks between 9/7 and 9/23, you can get up to $4 back! I added a pic below:


No comments:

Post a Comment