Friday, September 7, 2012

70¢ Notebooks with $5 in Coupons & Up to 70% off Target Dollar Section! - 9/7/12


Tonight I went to a few stores around Georgetown: the CVS on Austin Ave, the Dollar Tree right next to CVS, Target in Wolf Ranch and Walmart. I got some pretty good deals, if I might say so myself! (; Here is the break down:

At CVS I did 2 transactions because all of the items I bought will go towards mail in rebates. And I had a raincheck for the Venus & Olay razor, so that deal isn't for everyone... but it was the last bit that I needed to get to $25 for the Get, Give, Save P&G Rebate found here. Also, this CVS has the Carmex Moisture Plus specially marked packages needed for the Try Me Free Rebate found here (must be completed by 9/15). There were lots of these in stock - they were on the side of the end cap near the rest of the chap sticks. Here is the breakdown for CVS:

Transaction 1 -
I bought:

  • (1) Venus & Olay Razor, Rain Check for $9.99 w/ $4 ECB back
I used:
  • (1) $4/1 Venus & Olay Razor MFG Coupon
  • (1) $5 Beauty Club ECB Reward
Total OOP: $1.07 w/ tax & I got back $4 in ECB

Transaction 2 - 
I bought:
  • (2) Carmex Total Moisture Lip Balm (marked with Try Me Free), $3.29ea B1G1 50% off
I used:
  • (2) $0.75/1 Carmex Total Moisture MFG Coupon from here
Total OOP: $3.72 w/ tax, plus I'm submitting a Try Me Free Rebate up to $2.99. So like getting both for $0.73!


At Dollar Tree I just stopped in and got some SOLO cups, here was the deal:
I bought:
  • (4) SOLO Cup 12ct, $1.00ea
I used:
  • (2) $1/2 SOLO Products MFG Coupon from here
Total OOP: $2.33 w/tax for all 48 cups!
I just bought a 50ct of these at Target for almost $5): So this is a good deal!


At Target there were quite a few finds, and I didn't need coupons for most of them. I'm talking about the Dollar Section when you walk in - most of it was 70% off! I scored a lot of stuff for $0.30ea that I will detail below. Also, check your school supply section for Mead Notebooks with $5 in coupons! They are on sale for 30% off right now, making them only $0.70ea for $5.25 in coupons! I would have waited for them to go futher marked down, but there weren't too many of the college ruled notebooks left. There were plenty wide ruled notebooks and college ruled composition books though! I might pick some of those up when they get marked down more if there are some left. There is a picture of the coupons included at the bottom of the post.

I bought:
  • (1) Large 5 pocket divider, $0.30ea
  • (1) Small 5 pocket divider, $0.30ea
  • (2) Blank Greeting Cards, $0.30ea
  • (1) Avengers Mini Gift Tub, $0.30ea
  • (1) Avengers Eraser Set, $0.30ea
  • (1) Avengers Note Pad, $0.30ea
  • (1) Memo Pad w/ Pen, $0.30ea
  • (1) Notepad divided into days of the week, $0.30ea
  • (1) Link Roller 60 sheets, $0.30ea
  • (4) 1 subject Mead Notebooks (specially marked with over $5 in coupons), $0.70ea
  • (1) Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen w/ bonus Norwegian Formula Lip Balm, on clearance for $4.48ea
I used:
  • (1) $2/1 Neutrogena Sun Care Product MFG Coupon
Total OOP: $8.96 w/ tax - and I got some sweet coupons out of it!


At Walmart I just stopped in and got the 0.75oz Poligrip that I could not find anywhere else in Georgetown! Everywhere I went was sold out!

Anyways, I bought:
  • (5) 0.75oz Poligrip, $1.78ea
I used:
  • (5) FREE 0.75oz Poligrip MFG Coupon
Total OOP: FREE!


As for the whole trip, I spent $16.08. I got back $4 to spend at CVS, I will be getting $2.99 back from the Carmex and $5 back from finishing the P&G Rebate! Yay! So that is like spending only $4.09 for all that!

Here are the coupons that were in the notebooks at Target, I'm most excited about the Puffs coupons, it is valid on a single box! Not 3 boxes like most specify! So when they go on sale for $0.88ea at either Walgreens or CVS I will snag them for cheap!

$0.75/1 Any One Puffs (excludes trial/travel size) - expires 06/30/2013
$0.50/1 Five Star Wide Ruled, College Ruled or Quad Ruled Reinforced Filler Paper - expires 09/10/2012
$1.00/1 Scotch Pop-up Refillable Deskgrip Dispenser - expires 12/31/2012
$1.00/1 Scotch Precision Scissors - expires 12/31/2012
$1.00/1 Scotch Restickable Product - expires 12/31/2012
$1.00 off $3 or more of Post-It Flags or Tabs - expires 12/31/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment