Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick Trip to CVS in Destin, FL


Even though I'm on vacation, I needed makeup so I took a trip to the CVS here in Destin, FL, because I couldn't pass up the awesome Physician's Formula deals they have this week. I went a couple days ago, but I didn't have time to post until now.

I went with my boyfriend, so we used 2 cards for 2 different transactions. I'm just going to combine them for this post.

I bought:
  • (1) Physician's Formula Powder Palette, $12.99
  • (1) Physician's Formula Concealer Stick, $6.49
  • (1) Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bronzer, $16.29
  • (1) Clean & Clear Trial Size, $0.99
  • (1) CVS Sunscreen Trial Size, $2.37
I used:
  • (2) $5.00 off $15.00 Cosmetic Purchase CVS Coupon (used in different transactions)
  • (1) $1/1 Clean & Clear MFG Coupon (does not exclude trial sizes)
  • (1) FREE CVS Trial Size Sunscreen CVS Coupon from Facebook
  • $11.00 in ECB
Total OOP was $14.77 for $41.48 worth of products (w/ tax)
I also got back $15.00 in ECB ($7 on each card for the makeup and $1 from the green bag tag!)

No comments:

Post a Comment