Thursday, August 30, 2012

Free Nature Made Gummies - 8/30/12 Target Trip


I'm back in Georgetown for school and I did a small trip tonight at Target. I haven't went couponing in a while because my binder is such a mess! I should have it in order by Sunday and I will post my trip, promise! There were a few good deals to be had tonight, especially since I've been hanging on to my Lay's coupon that I was so lucky to get my hands on! But the cashier did give me a hassle. I've never had a problem at this Target... but she told me that she wasn't allowed to take my printed MFG coupons unless the top said "Manufacturer Web Coupon" instead of just "Manufacturer Coupon." I thought this was the oddest thing, so a manager had to come and say that it was okay to take my coupons. I'm not sure where the cashier's strange rules came from, but everything worked out okay!

I bought:

  • (2) Lay's Chips, 2/$4
  • (2) Glade Oil Diffuser Starter Kits, $5.99ea
  • (2) Ragu Alfredo Sauce, $1.49ea
  • (1) Nature Made D3 Adult Gummies, 60ct $2.98ea on clearance
  • (1) Bisquick Shake 'n Pour, 10.6oz $1.89ea
I used:
  • (1) $3/2 Lay's Chips 10oz or larger MFG Coupon (no longer available to print)
  • (2) $5/1 Glade Oil Diffuser Starter Kit MFG Coupon (no longer available to print)
  • (1) $0.75/2 Ragu Sauces Target Coupon from here
  • (1) $2.25/1 Nature Made Adult Gummies MFG Coupon from here
  • (1) $2/1 Nature Made 30ct or larger Target Coupon from home mailer (only took off $0.73)
  • (1) $0.60/1 Bisquick Shake 'n Pour 10.6oz MFG Coupon from here (must sign in or register)
Total: $7.03 w/ tax - saved $17.42!

No comments:

Post a Comment