Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CVS Trip 8/21/12


I did a quick trip at CVS today, and when I scanned my card I was happy to find that the $3/1 Revlon face or eye makeup purchase CVS coupon printed for me again! On both cards that I use! So that meant more moneymakers on Revlon lip products!

In transaction one, I bought:

  • (1) Unreal Peanut Butter Cups, $0.69ea
  • (1) CVS Trial Sized Sunscreen, $2.19ea
  • (2) Orbit Gum 3pk, $3.39ea
  • (1) Revlon Lip, $6.49ea
I used:
  • (1) FREE Unreal Candy CVS Coupon (from Extracare section on CVS.com)
  • (1) FREE CVS Trial Size Sunscreen CVS Coupon (from Facebook offer)
  • (1) $1.50/2 Orbit or Eclipse Multipacks MFG Coupon Printable from here
  • (1) $1/1 Any Multipack or Bottle of Gum CVS Coupon (from the coupon machine today)
  • (1) $1/1 Revlon Color Product MFG Coupon
  • (1) $3/1 Revlon Face or Eye Product CVS Coupon (from the coupon machine today)
  • $5 in ECB
Total OOP: $1.91 w/ tax for $16.15 worth of products
Plus, I got back $4 ECB for purchasing the Revlon lip product!


In transaction two, I bought:
  • (1) Unreal Peanut Butter Cups, $0.69ea
  • (2) Large Dove Bars, $2.19ea
  • (2) Revlon Nailpolishes, $4.99ea
  • (1) Revlon Lip, $6.49ea
I used:
  • (1)  FREE Unreal Candy CVS Coupon (from Extracare section on CVS.com)
  • (2) $2 off purchase of both Large Dove Bar and Revlon Nail Enamel MFG Coupon (from CVS display)
  • (1) $0.40/2 Large Dove Bars CVS Coupon (from coupon machine today)
  • (1) $1/1 Revlon Color Product MFG Coupon
  • (1) $3/1 Revlon Face or Eye Product CVS Coupon (from the coupon machine today)
  • $7 in ECB
Total OOP: $5.89 w/ tax for $21.54 worth of products
Plus, I got back $10 ECB for purchasing the Revlon nail and lip products!

No comments:

Post a Comment