Friday, November 21, 2014

Lipton Tea Only $0.75 Per Box!


There is a great Lipton tea deal at CVS! I was going to buy 4 boxes of tea, but the location that I went to only had 3 in stock, so I grabbed a Hellmann's mayonnaise to reach the threshold for the deal. Below I have two scenarios, one for the transaction I planned on doing and another for the transaction I actually did. Keep in mind that you can do this deal with ANY Lipton tea that is on sale for $3.00 each. I purchased the original because we only drink this kind of Lipton tea and there are 100 bags in each box.

CVS

Scenario #1: Planned Trip

Total before coupons: $12.00 (+ tax)
Use $3 in ECB
Total OOP: $3.00 (+ tax) & get back $3 in ECB - Only $0.75 per box!!

Scenario #2: Actual Trip
Total before coupons: $12.00 (+ tax)
I used $3 in ECB
Total OOP: $3.75 (+ tax) & I got back $3 in ECB - Only $0.94 per item!!

No comments:

Post a Comment