Sunday, November 23, 2014

$9 Moneymaker Trip to CVS


Have you scored any awesome CVS Black Friday deals?! The trick is to maximize dollar-off and percent-off coupons to minimize your total OOP, maximizing the ECB you get back over the ECB you spend. Utilize all of the high-value coupons you have to make money couponing. I had a FREE Revlon product coupon from a concern I had over a Revlon product, and I stacked that with a dollar-off coupon for Revlon that I had in my ExtraCare Account and a dollar-off coupon I got in my e-mail to maximize my money saved. Here is my trip from this morning!

CVS

  • (1) Tricalm Hydrogel 2oz, $9.99ea - Buy 1, get $9.99 ECB
      • Final Price: FREE after ECB
  • (1) Advil Film-Coated Tablets 4 ct, $0.99ea - Buy 1, get $0.99 ECB
      • Final Price: FREE after ECB
  • (1) CVS Pantiliners 20 ct, $0.99ea - Buy 1, get $0.99 ECB
      • Final Price: FREE after ECB
  • (1) Revlon Super Lustrous Lip, $6.99ea - Buy 1, get $4 ECB
      • Final Price: $2.99ea
  • (1) Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, $8.79ea
    • - (1) FREE up to $10 Revlon MFG Coupon (took off $8.79) - received from Revlon
      • Final Price: FREE after coupon
Total before coupons: $35.73 (+ tax)

- $5 off $15 Purchase CVS Coupon
- $10 in ECB

Total OOP: $1.94 (+ tax) & I received $20.97 back in ECB - That's a $9 moneymaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment