Friday, November 23, 2012

Paid Only $30 For A CBTL Single-Serve Brewing System & Capsules Today! -11/23/12



I went to Dillard's today, not expecting to find anything exciting... Until I realized that they were having HUGE sale. In certain departments they were giving an EXTRA 50% off already clearanced items with pink stickers. It turns out that it paid to pay attention to signs because even though there wasn't a pink sticker on this coffee maker's box, the sign said that it was an extra 50% off. So, I checked.... and IT WAS. I got this The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf single-serve coffee maker system (regularly $149.99) for $22.49!! I also got a bunch of the coffee and tea that it came with for dirt cheap as well. The 16ct coffee capsules rang up as $1.92, and the 10ct tea capsules rang up as $1.22. You can't beat that! I just had to share (:

No comments:

Post a Comment