Monday, October 8, 2012

Free Items at CVS, Check Your Email! - 10/9/12


This week isn't very good as far as deals go (in my opinion), and I wasn't even going to post anything until I checked my email this morning and found an email from CVS with $7 in coupons in it! YAY! I made a mistake and only printed the $2/1 CVS Beauty purchase and the $2/1 Essence of Beauty coupons though. Once I got to CVS and saw smaller bottles of Nuance Hair Care Products for under $3, I realized that I should have printed that $3/1 coupon... so don't make my mistake! Keep in mind that my CVS trip was done in 2 different transactions with 2 different cards... (my boyfriend came with me).

CVS
  • (2) CVS Nail Polish Remover, $1.99ea (there might be other beauty products <$2, so look around!)
    • Used (2) $2/1 CVS/pharmacy Brand Beauty purchase CVS Coupon
      • Final Price: FREE
  • (2) Essence of Beauty Hand Cream, $1.99ea (there were hand sanitizers, but I'm not sure if those counted!)
    • Used (2) $2/1 Essence of Beauty Body Care or Fragrance purchase CVS Coupon
      • Final Price: FREE
Walked out of CVS playing nothing! And I got a scan on my green bag tag... so technically I made $0.25 (;


WALGREENS
  • (2) 72ct Sunny Smile Paper Plates, $0.99ea w/ in-ad coupon
    • Final Price: $0.99ea
Paid only $1.98(+tax)


HEB
  • (2) Q-Tips, 500ct, $3.44ea
    • Used (2) $1/1 Q-Tips 500 ct HEB "Big Savings" Coupon
    • & used (1) $0.50/2 Q-Tips MFG Coupon (from a unilever mailer)
      • Final Price: $2.19ea
Paid only $4.38(+tax)


No comments:

Post a Comment