Sunday, October 26, 2014

Over 93% Savings on Revlon at CVS! - 10/26/2014


Today is the last day to print the CVS coupon that was e-mailed out on Thursday, and if you received the $5 off any $15 purchase like I did, there are so many possibilities! I needed makeup, so that is the scenario I will be sharing with you. Use it on whatever you need!

CVS

  • (1) Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner, $7.79ea - Spend $15 on Revlon, get $5 ECB
  • (1) Revlon Lash Potion Mascara, $8.29ea - Spend $15 on Revlon, get $5 ECB
- $5/$15 purchase CVS Coupon (E-mailed out)
- $4/$12 cosmetic purchase CVS Coupon (From the coupon machine at the store)
- $1 ECB (From a previous purchase)

Total before coupons: $16.08 (+ tax)
Total OOP: $6.08 (+ tax) & I got back $5 in ECB! So it is like spending only $1.08 (+ tax).

That's like saving over 93% on makeup! I call that a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment