Monday, June 9, 2014

Target Shopping Trip - 6/9/2014


Target shopping trips are a big deal this week with the release of the $5 off $15 personal care purchase coupon. There are tons of ways to use this deal, but my brother needed to stock up on some essentials, so I took advantage of this coupon to get a great deal on some men's products. Keep in mind that the B1G1 coupon I used below is not supposed to be used on the larger bottle of Dove Men+Care Shampoo pictured. I was only allowed to use my coupon on this product because the manager I spoke with who was helping me find the small bottles could not find them even though their inventory showed them in stock. He just allowed me to use the coupon up to its limit and pay the difference, otherwise my whole trip would have been ruined! I hope y'all have good luck finding awesome deals!

Target

I used (1) $5/$15 personal care purchase Target Mobile Coupon (text Care to 827438 - sign up here)

Total OOP: $4.77 + tax (Would be cheaper if you are able to get the 12oz shampoo!)
This is only $1.20 per item!

No comments:

Post a Comment