This week is a great week for couponers, here a few of the deals available this week that I went after.
- (1) Just the Basics Paper Towels 1ct, $0.79ea
- - (1) $0.79/1 Just the Basics Paper Towels 1ct CVS Coupon from the coupon center
- Final Price: FREE
- (2) Dial Bar Soap 3pk, $2.00ea - Get $2 ECB back on 2
- - (1) $1/2 Dial Bar Soap MFG Coupon
- - $1 Ibotta Rebate
- Final Price: FREE & $1.00 Moneymaker after Ibotta rebate!
- (2) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish, $2.99ea - Get $5 ECB back on 2
- - (2) $1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Color MFG Coupons
- Final Price: $1.02 Moneymaker after ECB!
I used $7 in ECB
Total OOP: Nothing! The CVS adjusted down to $0.77 automatically and I paid nothing OOP. I also got $7 in ECB back. Once I submit for the Ibotta this trip will be a $1 moneymaker!!
- (3) Tampax Pearl 36ct, $6.99ea - Buy 3, get a $5 giftcard
- - (3) $2/1 Tampax Pearl of Radiant MFG Coupons from July PG
- - (1) $5 off $15 Personal Care Purchase Target Mobile Coupon (Text CARE to 827438)
- Final Price: $3.32ea
Total OOP: $4.97 + tax! Plus I got a $5 giftcard back to use on the next deal!
**There have been many deals circling around the internet for free items or even moneymakers with the new $5 off $15 personal care Target coupon, but you will get the best deal if you buy something you will use. I chose to buy 3 of the larger boxes of tampons over 4 of the small boxes of tampons because Target doesn't carry the absorbency I wanted in the smaller boxes. I would have bought them anyways, so make sure to save money in the long run by buying things you will use!**